Our Adult Ministries provide opportunities for each man and woman to develop in Christ, build their faith, and encourage one another.
- The Men's Breakfast is every Monday morning at Plymouth Village.
- The Men's Fellowship meets every third Wednesday.
- The Miriam Circle meets every third Wednesday at noon.
- A women's Bible Study meets 2nd Saturday of the month, 9 a.m. to noon, in David’s Corner.
- The American Baptist Women are dedication to local and global missions. They organize several events throughout the year to help women connect and serve.
Fall 2018 Programs
Lectionary Study & Seasons of the Spirit
9 - 10 a.m. | Heritage Room
Led by Sunny Hyon, this class studies the four prescribed texts for each Sunday.
Corner Booth Men's Group
9 - 10 a.m. | Patio
Led by Ben Dillow, this class listens to the sermon from the week before, reads the scripture, and discusses the implications of the text.
9 - 10 a.m. | Field Hall Classroom 2
Led by Anne Sandel, this class uses the
booklet Formations by Smyth and Helwys
9 - 10 a.m. | David's Corner
This class studies, with various techniques, the text for the sermon of the day. The discussion is around how to incorporate the text’s context into women’s busy lives of family, friends, work, service, and church activities.
Colossians and Philemon
9 - 10 a.m. | Chapel
Led by Pastor Nick, this class will explore the books of Colossians and Philemon.
Agape | The Greatest Prayer
9 - 10 a.m. | Judson Hall
Led by Josh Morgan, this class will explore biblical, spiritual, and theological study through discussion and shared wisdom.